We recommend paying attention to the following guidelines;
- Avoid contact with water, perfume, cosmetics, alcohol as well as any other materials (such as magazines, newspapers, etc.) that may pass their color pigments onto the product.
- In case of contact with water, use a light-colored, absorbent, soft and clean cloth to dry away the humid. If the product gets dirty, wipe down with a damp cloth and dry carefully. Never use greasy substances, soaps or solvents.
- Pay attention not to rub your product against corrosive surfaces. Bags of white, beige alike colors will be more sensitive in terms of absorbing the dirt.
- Avoid direct exposure to any source of heat such as radiators, hair dryers, etc.
- Suede and nubuck are absorbent materials. That is why we recommend using special care materials to keep those products in good condition.
- When you are not using your bags, please store them in the pouch provided along and store the pouch within the outer Lemma Box.